Course Name: 2G Advance
Course Code: NSPL/FRE/001
Duration: 62 Hours / 45 classes + 30 Hours Practical on Field class
Upon completing the course, the participant will be able to:
* Understand the wireless network architecture and its components.
* Enumerate the network operations including call setup, call delivery, and handovers.
* List the challenges of radio communication.
* Learn the key difference between CDMA, TDMA and FDMA
* Understand the evolution of 2G to 4G
* Learn the tools(Google Earth, Global Mapper,Rl Tool,Tems,Xcal,Atool,Mapinfo,Mcom, PL4,Site Master) Eligibility:
* B.Tech 8th semester students(ECE/EEE/CS/IT)
* Diploma 6th semester Students
Plot No. 21 Behind Capital Overseas near New Bus Stand , KURUKSHETRA (HARYANA)
Pin code - 136118
Phone: +91 1744- 356870